Low-protein recipe; Makes 8 servings
Oats are very good source of carbohydrate and is also very rich with fiber that helps in digestive health. Snack into this healthy bars and you'll be good to go.
unsalted peanuts, chopped
semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut.
3. Beat eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add applesauce and honey and mix well.
4. Add egg mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
5. Press mixture evenly into bottom of the greased 9×9 pan.
6. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool, and then cut into bars. You may keep them refrigerated in an airtight container.