Low-phosphorus recipe; Makes 4 servings
Adds flavor and value to any kind of salad of your choice. Makes use of left-over breads.
plain bread crumbs or 3 slices bread, crumbled
1. Melt margarine in a small skillet. Add onions. Stir until onions are tender.
2. Add bread crumbs, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
3. Remove from heat. Add celery, poultry seasoning, garlic powder and chicken broth.
4. Blend well. Place in a small baking pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 375ºF.
6. If dressing appears too dry, add water as needed.