A traditional pound cake top with a very firm whip cream making it more aesthetically appealing.
sticks margarine or butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour tube pan.
3. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
4. Cream margarine and sugar together until fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
6. Gradually add flour and whipping cream, blending between each addition.
7. Beat well for 30 seconds; stir in vanilla flavoring.
8. Pour batter into tube pan; bake for 50-60 minutes.