Paella is a Spanish dish made of rice, meat, seafood, vegetables and spices.
Makes 8 serving.
Low Sodium Recipe
Sodium 86 mg
Protein 15 g
Potassium 178 mg
Phosphorus 144 mg
Calcium 120 mg
Calories 163 kcal
Fat 1 g
Water 50 g
Carbohydrates 24 g
- 1/2 lb boned, skinned chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 10-1/2-oz can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 lb medium-size shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground saffron
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart casserole, top with lid. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and next 6 ingredients
2. Cover and microwave on high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Stir in rice.
3. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until rice is tender.