A complete meal top with different kinds of vegetables sliced in pieces.
Low Sodium Recipe
Sodium 37 mg
Phosphorus 26 mg
Calcium 32 mg
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 medium chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 10-ounce package frozen stir fry vegetables
- ½ tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
1. Heat oil in 9-10" skillet on high.
2. Add chicken, and sauté.
3. Stir in vegetables.
4. Add soy sauce and stir well.
5. Reduce heat to medium high and cook uncovered for 3-5 minutes, or until done, stirring frequently.
6. Serve over ⅔ cup rice.