Good job on answering the questions!
Your free printable guide will be in your email inbox in a few minutes.
Coach Ginny, RD
RenalTracker In-House Dietitian Coach
Before your next step, I want to introduce myself first. My name is Ginny, but most coachees call me Coach Ginny. I, together with the RenalTracker team, have worked with 21,630+ kidney patients since 2014. I know how to get you from where you are right now to thriving with CKD.
Our goal in the RenalTracker program is to help you thrive. We will help you with the diet, nutrition, and better coordination of your care in a manner that is convenient for you.
What is Your Biggest
Challenge Right Now?
Avoid further kidney damage...
Join The RenalTracker 4-Week Online Kidney Care Program For FREE!
The online course where
you will learn kidney-friendly cooking, meal planning, and controlling nutrient intake to improve kidney function.
This program is for you if:
You have just been diagnosed with CKD...
You’re in the process of learning how to control your sodium, protein, potassium, and phosphorus...
You need a meal plan that is made exactly for you...
RenalTracker’s multi-disciplinary team composed of behavior designers, nutrition health coaches, nephrologists, and its own CKD chef, created an interactive 4-Week Online Program designed to guide you by the hand for the next three months.
After the program, you will be able to reshape and take back control of your life.
The RenalTracker program has also won the KidneyX Redesign Dialysis prize competition, that was sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Chief Technology Officer and the American Society of Nephrology.
Here’s exactly what you get for free!
- 4-Weeks of bite-sized lessons. This is created to get teach you everything you need to learn to effectively manage and improve your kidney health. You won’t have to deal with confusing and contradicting information anymore.
- Get delicious Kidney-Friendly recipes you can easily prepare in your kitchen.
- Know which foods you can eat and must avoid from printable Renal Diet grocery lists, healthy food swaps, cheat sheets, and more.
- A dedicated email support team to make sure you go through the course 100% hassle-free.
- Care Coordination. We will help you source and schedule appointments with a multi-disciplinary care team.
This will be the only to you will get the chance to join the RenalTracker program for FREE.
All we ask in return is for your 101% effort and commitment to the program.