Award-winning program Masterclass:
"Want a kidney care team to help you avoid dialysis?"
...without wasting time, money, or further kidney decline.
Take the confusion out of avoiding dialysis.
Making sense of how to correctly stabilize kidney numbers is complicated –- but it doesn’t have to be. Thanks to the personalized support from a complete kidney care team at your side at each step.
RenalTracker is an award-winning coaching program to help you or your loved one get started without wasting time, money, or further kidney function decline.
WATCH BELOW: The "3-Step RenalTracker System" awarded by the American Society of Nephrology for its program on avoiding dialysis.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Stages 3, 4 or 5 patients, family member or caregivers that want to delay or avoid going into dialysis.
- You want to know what foods to eat and avoid for kidney disease.
- You want to take control of your kidney numbers.
- You who STILL has been left confused by your doctor and want to learn more about your kidney condition.
- You are recently (weeks to several months) diagnosed and don’t know what to do, where to start, and whether or not you’re doing things right.
- You need gentle yet straight to the point help as you go through this journey.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
- You DON'T value the time, energy or resources to invest in your own health and well-being.
- You are NOT WILLING to apply what you will learn here today.
- Neither Chef Duane's or our other patients' results are typical. The people you're going to hear about are hardworking kidney patients who put in effort and did the work. The effort and therefore results you get rests upon you...
Awards and Press
Developed with top experts in the field
Dr. James McCarthy
Dr. Yori Gidron
Professor of Medical Psychology
Dr. Karl Quint
Health Innovation Expert
Jan Van Den Brand, PhD
Chief Scientific Officer,
Chef Duane Sunwold
“The CKD Chef” Patient Mentor & Speaker
National Kidney Foundation
Joseph Bonventre, MD, PhD
Former President, American Society of Nephrology
Professor, Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology
Vice President, Former Clinical
Service, CDI Health
Jay B. Wish, MD
Nephrologist, Indiana University
Health - Nephrology
Pioneer from Stanford Behavior
See why people are loving the RenalTracker System!
Book a slot for your call...
to find out if you are a good fit for our program.
(10 slots remaining)
You missed out!
In this call, you will be discussing with one of our enrollment advisors to find out if you are a fit with the Exclusive Renaltracker Coaching Community.
A few reminders:
- This is a zoom call
- Be on the meeting link 5 minutes before the schedule.
- Prepare a pen and paper.
If you can't make it, let us know ahead of time or your slot will be vacated for someone else. First come, first served basis only.
© 2021. All Rights Reserved | RenalTracker