Good job on answering the questions!
Your free printable guide will be in your email inbox in a few minutes.
Before your next step, I want to introduce myself first. My name is June, but most coachees call me Coach June. I like reading books and I love dogs. I, with the help of the RenalTracker team, have worked with 21,630+ kidney patients since 2014. I know how to get you from where you are right now to thriving with CKD.
Thriving with CKD is the ultimate goal because in thriving you're happy. You can't fight against CHRONIC kidney disease (CKD) because it is a battle you can't win. You need to make diet and lifestyle changes that make you happy and keep your kidneys healthy.
Together with the free guide that I sent you. I'm giving you the chance to start learning how to thrive with CKD. I will be giving you FREE ACCESS to the RenalTracker 7-Day Kidney Dieting Course.
RenalTracker’s multi-disciplinary team composed of behavior designers from Stanford University, nutrition health coaches, and in consultation with nephrologists from Mayo Clinic (US), present to you an easy-to-follow program on proper CKD management to help you delay dialysis.
This program has also won the KidneyX Redesign Dialysis prize competition,sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Chief Technology Officer and the American Society of Nephrology.
If you don't know what foods to eat and avoid. And you want to learn how to create your own meal plan. Then this FREE 7-Day Course is exactly for you.
Here's what will be covered on the course:
- Day 1: What you need to know first. Overview of CKD. Learn the importance of SPPP that stands for Sodium, Protein, Potassium, and Phosphorus
- Day 2: Learn how to control the salt/sodium in your diet. You will get a printable low sodium food list to limit your daily salt intake.
- Day 3: Learn why is protein hard for damaged kidneys to filter. Know the two types of protein sources and learn how you can balance them in your meal plan.
- Day 4: Learn what is potassium and why it is important to keep nutrient intake under your daily limits. You will also get low potassium recipes for your meal plan.
- Day 5: Getting to know the phosphorus in your diet. Know what foods have high phosphorus levels and which foods have low levels.
- Day 6: You will get a free printable meal plan template. You can use the template to create your customized meal plans in the coming days.
- Day 7: To end the course, we will be looking into your next best steps. You will also practice what you learned and create your meal plan for next week since we will be giving a FREE 3-day meal plan. So make sure you finish the course.
Get started with the FREE 7-Day Kidney Dieting Course Now!
We've partnered up with experts to make renal dieting super simple.
Dr. James McCarthy
Dr. Yori Gidron
Pharmacology & Pharmacokinetics
Ginny Marksl, RD